Retained executive search consulting:
- It is critical to hire not just any qualified person, but the most qualified person available.
- The hiring organization wants an independent third party to thoroughly screen candidates, through extensive interviews, before finalists are presented.
- The hiring organization wants to evaluate internal candidates against who might be available outside and using the retained recruiter to put both internal and external candidates through the same process assuring both internal and external candidates are treated equally and fair; without bias.
- The hiring organization wants the retained executive to approach prospective candidates on a confidential basis.
- The hiring organization wants to establish a close working relationship with the recruiter, so that the hiring process takes into account nuances of the hiring organization’s culture and issues related to the job vacancy.
- A retained consultant will never present a candidate to more than one client at a time. A contingency recruiter, on the other hand, often presents attractive candidates to as many clients as possible.
Assist your organization in the recruitment of senior executives or key positions. Embark on a proactive, systematic search and outreach to find and recruit the best possible executive candidate for the position in question.
Submit a Job Order to Us Today
Healthcare Recruiting Service Lines
- Physician Assistant Recruiting
- Nurse Manager Recruiting
- Nurse Practitioner Recruiting
- Nurse Executive Recruiting
- CRNA Recruiting
- Bone Marrow Transplant Recruiting
- Perfusionist Recruiting
- Genetic Counselor Recruiting
- Registered Nurse / RN Recruiting
- RNFA Recruiting
- Cardiovascular / Cardiology Recruiting
- Director of Nursing Recruiting
- Oncology Recruiting
- Practice Administrator Recruiting
- Clinical Research Recruiting
- Clinical Manager Recruiting
- Surgical Tech Recruiting
- Radiology Technologist and Sonographer Recruiting
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Recruiting
- Surgical Services Recruiting