Whether you are a Perfusionist looking for a new job opportunity, or a healthcare facility in need of quality Perfusionist, you’ve come to the right place! We offer comprehensive recruitment services to Perfusionists and healthcare facilities.
Please call us today at 469-246-4500 to start your search for your new Perfusionist job or candidate!
Upload your Resume for a
Confidential Job Search
Submit a Perfusionist Job Order Today
Manager of Oncology Nursing
Odell Medical Search is a Oncology recruiting service that I have used both as the potential employee and as the potential employer. I found their services to be invaluable and forthright. I believe that Odell Medical Search attempts to find the best option for the prospective employees and employers. I would absolutely recommend their use in both situations.
Our Perfusionist Recruiters have extensive knowledge about Perfusionist sub-specialties and we listen to your desires and advise you about whether we can be helpful in your search. The majority of our recruiters are certified by the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) as Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC).
Below is a list of the different types of Perfusionists we are successful in placing:
Perfusionists can be involved in a number of cardiac surgical procedures, select vascular procedures and a few other surgical procedures in an ancillary role.
Adult surgical procedures may include:
- coronary artery bypass,
- aortic valve replacements,
- mitral valve repair/mitral valve replacement
- tricuspid valve repair
- aortic root replacements
- atrial myxomas
- dissections/aneurysms/trauma of the aorta (ascending, arch & descending)
- renal cell carcinoma/obstructive vena cava
- veno-venous bypass (e.g. during liver transplants)
- cardiac/lung transplants
- implants of ventricular assist device and ECMO.
Perfusionists may participate in curative or staged palliative procedures to treat the following pediatric pathologies:
- atrial septal defects,
- ventricular septal defects,
- tetralogy/pentalogy of Fallot,
- truncus arteriosus,
- transposition of the great vessels,
- cardiac transplants,
- lung transplants,
- coarctation of the aorta,
- interrupted aortic arch,
- hypoplastic left/right heart,
- subaortic membrane,
- mitral valve repair/replacement,
- aortic valve disorders,
- anomalous/single coronary artery,
- vascular ring,
- extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)