Nurse Practitioner Recruiting Firm
Whether you are a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new job opportunity, or a healthcare facility in need of quality Nurse Practitioners, you’ve come to the right place! We offer comprehensive recruitment services to advanced practice professionals and healthcare facilities.
Please call us today at 469-246-4500 to start your search for a Nurse Practitiioner!
Upload your Resume for a
Confidential Job Search
Submit a Nurse Practitioner Job Order Today
Why utilize a Nurse Practitioner?:
- Increase your physician’s clinical productivity.
- Liability risk cost is one-third of a physician’s liability rate
- Productivity ranges between 83 and 110 percent depending on the clinical practice setting.
- Total overhead cost of the visit is less than that of a physician
- Cost-effectiveness of NP or PA employment is at a higher ratio when compared to physician salaries.
- A typical PA or NP can boost the bottom line by an estimated $30,000 or more.
- NPs and PAs can be trained more quickly than specialty physicians and have a greater scheduling and practice flexibility than physicians.
Administrator, Department of Surgery
Odell Medical Search recently worked with me during my search for a position as a Palliative Nurse Practitioner. They were tireless in their efforts to do everything they could to make sure they found the right fit for me and my future colleagues….
Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
Odell Medical Search recently worked with me during my search for a position as a Palliative Nurse Practitioner. They were tireless in their efforts to do everything they could to make sure they found the right fit for me and my future colleagues. They showed a keen understanding of the environment in which I wanted to work and went out of their way to make sure that was accomplished. Their communication skills are always positive and they listen with an open mind. This was my first experience with a search consultant and before I accepted my current position I had already recommended them to one of my former colleagues. I would not hesitate to work with Odell again.
Our Nurse Practitioner Recruiters have extensive knowledge about Nurse Practitioner sub-specialties and we listen to your desires and advise you about whether we can be helpful in your search. The majority of our recruiters are certified by the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) as Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC).
Below is a list of the different types of Nurse Practitioners we are successful in placing:
- Bariatric Nurse Practitioner
- Bone Marrow Transplant Nurse Practitioner
- Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- Cardiovascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner
- Electrophysiology Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner
- ENT Nurse Practitioner
- Head & Neck Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner
- GI Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- General Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- Gynecology Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Interventional Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Nephrology Nurse Practitioner
- Neurology Nurse Practitioner
- Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner
- Neuro-Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Nurse Practitioner
- Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Orthopedic Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- Otolaryngology Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Pain Management Nurse Practitioner
- Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Radiation Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Radiology Nurse Practitioner
- Spine Nurse Practitioner
- Surgical Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Trauma Nurse Practitioner
- Urology Nurse Practitioner
- Urologic Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Vascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Manager Resources
- American Academy of Nurse Practitoners
- State Affiliate Members – American College of Nurse Practitioners
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Filling the Gap: Development of the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Workforce
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- 2010 National Salary Report: Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants
- 2009 National Salary and Workplace Results for Nurse Practitioners
- 2010 NP Practice and Salary Map
- Revenue, Expenses, and Profit Generation for an Nurse Practitioner
- Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions About NP Billing and Reimbursement
- Billing For Nurse Practitioner Services – Update 2007 – Guidelines for NPs, Physicians, Employers, and Insurers
- Nurse Practitioners Cost Effectiveness
- Nurse Practitioners in Demand, But Face Pay, Practice Disparities
- Sample Collaborative Agreement for Nurse Practitioners
- Why hire a Mid-Level Provider?